Tent repair kit
Shipping from 4.90€
The final shipping cost will be calculated in checkout.
Currently, we deliver products to Finland only.
We are launching deliveries to EU countries later this year.
You can also purchase the product from our resellers, who may ship to other countries.
The kit includes approximately 90 round patches for tents with a diameter of 5 cm and 6 cm, 2 pieces sized 40×50 cm, 35 ml of repair glue and instructions. The patches are intended for fireproof cotton blend tents, but they can be used for repairing non-fireproof tents as well.
- Perform repairs in a well-ventilated space. The glue irritates eyes and skin.
- Clean damaged area of any grease or dirt and dry it completely.
- Spread the glue onto the damaged area and patch using a brush or a spatula.
- Let the glue dry for 5-15 minutes depending on the air temperature and relative humidity.
- Press the patch onto the damaged area. Squeeze the repaired area with your hands and ensure that the patch is fixed on tightly by tapping lightly with a rubber hammer, for example.
- Note! The patch cannot be moved after fixing. The glue is fixed tightly immediately and the final hold is achieved after 7 days.
- Watch out for glue stains, as the glue can only be removed using acetone or a similar solvent after it has dried. Beware of the effect of the solvent on the fabric if using solvents to remove glue stains from clothing.
- If you get any glue on your skin, wash it off using soap and warm water.
- If you get any glue in your eye, rinse immediately with plenty of warm water and seek medical assistance. If you have ingested the substance, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Keep the glue out of reach of children.