Defence & b2b
We offer our services as a manufacturing partner to organizations and businesses, and we do so with decades of experience.
We have been designing and manufacturing equipment for numerous customers, including military, law enforcement and emergency organizations for over 60 years. Perhaps most notably the Finnish Defence Forces for whom we have designed and produced everything from tents to personal load carrying equipment since the 1960s.
Together with our customers we design, test and manufacture customized solutions for numerous applications. Our commercial product portfolio gives a good overview of our know-how, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have the capacity to produce hundreds of thousands pieces of gear for government contracts over multiple years, and the flexibility to manufacture single prototypes or small production runs of tens or hundreds of pieces when needed.
OUR SERVICES AND ASSETS INCLUDE
- Design and prototyping in co-operation with the customer
- Offices, design and production facility in Finland
- In-depth understanding of the end-users requirements
- Expertise in materials and constructional solutions
- Lifecycle services, including repair and maintenance
- Heavy duty industrial sewing, including manufacture of tents
- Laser cutting of textiles and other materials
- Metalworking including welding of aluminium for load carrying frames etc.
- Automation for extreme precision and repeatability
- Vacuum forming of thermoplastic components
- 3D printing for prototyping and small production runs
- The Finnish Defence Forces
- The Finnish Border Guard
- The Finnish Emergency Services
- The Finnish Red Cross
- The Estonian Defence Forces
- Patria Oy
- Millog Oy
- Senop Oy
- CPE Production Oy
- Varusteleka Oy
- Prysmian Group
Contact our Executive Vice President for more information
Executive Vice President
first name.last name [at] savotta.fi