Shipping from 4.90€
The final shipping cost will be calculated in checkout.
Currently, we deliver products to Finland only.
We are launching deliveries to EU countries later this year.
You can also purchase the product from our resellers, who may ship to other countries.
- Weight: 8,7 kg (incl. all accessories)
- Diameter: 250 cm
- Side height: 140 cm
- Top height: 200 cm
- Floor area: 5,4 m²
- Pack size: 150 x 30 x 10 cm
- Ceiling: 50/50 cotton/polyester ripstop, fire retardant and mildew resistant
- Walls: 210D polyamide, fire retardant and mildew resistant
- Transport bag: 600D polyester
- Poles: aluminium
- Stakes: galvanized steel
This sauna tent is designed to be heated with the Savotta wood burning stove and stone rack. If used incorrectly the heated stove may cause numerous hazards and bodily harm:
- Savotta sauna tents are not designed for prolonged stationary use and should be dismantled, cleaned, dried and stored indoors between uses. Sunlight will damage the fabrics over time. Keeping a tent pitched for a few months straight will damage it and any damage due to this type of misuse is not covered by our warranty.
- To avoid tent damage from falling sparks the chimney top should extend 100 cm above the chimney port. We recommend burning hardwood to minimize the risk of sparks.
- Although the fabrics are fire retardant and self extinguishing they are not fire proof – sparks and flames will damage and burn holes in the fabric. Stove heated tents will in normal use suffer some burned holes from sparks hitting the fabric. This is normal wear and tear and easily patched if needed. Our warranty does not cover any burn damage either through normal or misuse.
- Only use stones intended for sauna use. Improper stones may crack when heated and cause injury through flying shrapnel.
- Sparks and heat from the stove may light nearby combustible material on fire, remove any easily combustible material inside and near the tent before use.
- Always keep a generous bucket of water or a fire extinguisher within a few seconds reach of the tent when the stove is hot, be prepared to put out any fire if necessary!
- The stove and stones are extremely hot when heated and will cause injury if touched!
- Inspect the ground for any hot embers after use and extinguish these with water.
The sauna has for ages been a central and revered place in Finnish life, a place of birth and death, life and celebration. The word “hiisi” is ancient Finnish for a holy place, a place of sacrifice or mystical power – the perfect family name for our sauna tents and accessories.
The Hiisi 4 is built around the basic principles of our field camp tents, corner poles, telescopic centre pole, guy ropes and stakes. The corner poles are inserted into sleeves on the outside of the tent, making the interior a bit less crowded. The ceiling and wall materials are fire retardant for safety, not fire proof though so sparks and flames will burn holes in them so be careful.
The interior is large enough to fit one two person bench, two persons, and the stove. The stove is placed in the far right corner, as viewed from the entrance. The bench is placed on left hand wall, beneath the window. The window along the top edge of the bench wall provides some light and a chance to peek outside. The entrance is a simple zippered slit. A length of cord is attached to the ceiling seam of the back wall, this is an attachment point for a sauna thermometer to help you keep track of the temperature and not overheat the tent.
The tent, poles and stakes pack neatly into a carry bag for transport. Shoulder straps allow backpack like carry freeing up your hands for stoves or other accessories.